Sada Pind Amritsar
Sada Pind Amritsar: The Authentic Version of Punjab
Sada Pind is a living museum portraying Punjab’s culture, spread across 12 acres. Here you get a chance to explore the traditions, flavours, and colours of different parts of Punjab all at one place. Sadda Pind is situated in the city of Amritsar ( or Ambarsar in the Punjabi language) at a distance of around 8 Km from the Golden Temple of Amritsar. It basically makes traditional Punjab come alive. Sada Pind Amritsar offers to be one of the best weekend getaways for families or couples to stay and to relive, enjoy and embrace the tradition of Punjab along with its authentic taste.
About Sada Pind Amritsar
The people behind this great initiative Sada Pind, have approx 3 decades of experience in administration and hospitality thereby providing world-class service through this initiative to keep the Punjabi Culture and Customs alive.
This place offers something unique for all its visitors and specially for the youngsters of Punjab as it helps them reconnect to their roots of traditions and to what surroundings their ancestors or foreparents lived in.
Though Sada Pind Amritsar is basically a lively Museum portraying the Punjab and its traditions but there’s nothing similar to any normal museum, as its planned in such a way that everything here seems lively, the animated statues, the lassi being churned, children climbing trees and much more. Thus, this is a great place to be visited along with anyone, be it children, family or colleagues
Hey, I’m Vicky, welcome to my little corner of www.travelshunt.com. and I guess this is the place where I tell you about how I’m fixated on investigating the world, meeting astonishing individuals, and getting as lost as conceivable with my camera.
Activities one can do Sada Pind Amritsar!
Sadda Pind is the best place in amritsar to make one go through the charming legacy of punjab along with its traditions, its folksings, handicrafts, folk dances, and much more.
It is one of the best getaway for people from all ages to revive their roots and experience the aesthetic punjabi culture along with its recreation of a punjabi village. There are numerous activities to keep you occupied here the entire day. Apart from this, Sada Pind also offers day and night stay packages.
One can grasp the knowledge of traditional ways to create masterpieces of their own by learning it here. Some traditional arts such as Punjabi Jutti, Toys & Utensils made of Clay, Phulkari, Ironwork, Durries, and other similar implementations.
Music and Dance are inextricably linked in punjab. Sada Pind amritsar offers a vibrant atmosphere in which you can experience various folk dances like bhangra, giddha, jhumar and kikli.
Flavours Of Punjab
A trip to Punjab is considered incomplete without having its flavoursome food. Here at Sadda Pind, one can easily taste the Authentic Punjabi Flavour at Chayee Ji Ka Vehra (Punjabi Dhaba at Sada Pind). Not only this but, they also offer an a La Carte menu along with the traditional Punjabi Thali. A few of the specialties are Makki Di Roti with Sarson Da Saag, Amritsari Kulcha – Naan, Lassi, Tandoori Roti, Kadhi Chawal, and Kulfi.
Stay At Sada Pind Amritsar
Staying at Sadda Pind is one of its own kind of spectacular experiences. The nights here in this entire village is full of celebrations, one can enjoy along with the traditional punjabi music and dance, and other related celebrations going on. Sada Pind has 20, well-appointed guest rooms to be offered to its visitors. Each room has been designed uniquely with various rustic motifs offering its visitors an experience of a traditional Punjab. Staying at Sadda Pind amritsar is an experience of a lifetime.
Where is Sadda Pind Located?
Sadda Pind is situated in the city of Amritsar ( or Ambarsar in punjabi language) at a distance of around 8 Kms from the Golden Temple of Amritsar.
Since Amritsar is a well connected city, Sada Pind can be easily accessible by the road, rail and air routes from anywhere in India.
If we talk about the precise location of Sadda Pind, it is therefore located near Guru Nanak Dev University, Main Bypass Road Amritsar, Punjab.
Exact Location of Sadda Pind: JMD HERITAGE LAWNS PVT. LTD. BEHIND GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, MAIN BYPASS ROAD, AMRITSAR – 143105, INDIA
DAy Package (including lunch or dinner) : Here at Sada Pind, you can spend maximum 8 hours in a day package, and it includes a complete tour of the place with some fun activities, guided tour, refreshment, exploring local arts and crafts and much more. One can also book 1 day- night stay at Sadda Pind amritsar.
For further details on bookings or tariff, please call:+91 99152 44999 or email: email@example.com
Sadda Pind Amritsar Ticket Price & Timings
- Adult Ticket Price :- Rs. 750/-
- Children Ticket Price :- Rs. 600/-
- (3-4 FEET IN HEIGHT) *Children:- (3 FEET HEIGHT COMPLIMENTARY)
- Sadda Pind Visit Timings:- 10:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Sadda Pind Ticket Timings:- 10:30 am to 08:30 pm
Activities one can do Sada Pind Amritsar!
- Enjoy Chatti Di Lassi along with Makki Di Roti & Sarson Da Saag.
- Learning the process of spinning Charkha
- Learn how to make Phulkari by visiting Phulkari House
- Learn Grinding of Flour using Chakki ( traditional Grinder) by visiting Nambardar’s House
- Learn how to weave by visiting Weaver’s House
- Buy some traditional Swords for remembrance by visiting Weapon House
- Experience a traditional Punjab Wedding Celebration by visiting Wedding Hall
- Meeting the village head (sarpanch) will provide you with information about the village.
- Learn how to make Parandas at paranda house ( you can try making one).
- If you wish to listen to some classical folk music you can visit Musician House
- If you wish, you can join Ladies sangeet celebrations at Zamindar Haveli
- One can visit Hakim House and see how ayurvedic medicines are prepared by him.
- You can also enjoy traditional puppet show.
- You can also participate in various games and activities
- One can also get a free head massage
- You can also see the biggest cot in Punjab
- One can enjoy Punjabi delicacies at chayyee ji da vehra
- One can also buy traditional artefacts and handicrafts at the shopping complex
Not Just this but there are a lot more activities to be performed there including the ones which are chargeable and non-chargeable too.