Top 7 Luxury Hotels in Udaipur
Udaipur, Rajasthan is also known as the City of Lakes is often regarded as the Venice of the East. The city attracts tourists from around the globe throughout the year with its natural beauty, intricate architecture, temples, and culture. Here are a few of the top luxury hotels in Udaipur that you can choose from for your stay in this vibrant city as per your convenience and budget.
Here is list of 7 Luxury Hotels in Udaipur
Udaipur is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. It is also known as the “City of Lakes” because of its numerous artificial lakes. Udaipur is a popular tourist destination known for its historical landmarks, palaces, and cultural festivals. The city is located in the Aravalli Range, which is a mountain range in western India. The range is home to several national parks and wildlife sanctuaries, including the Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located just a short distance from Udaipur. The city is also home to a number of notable cultural and historical landmarks, including the City Palace, Lake Palace, and Jag Mandir.
Hey, I’m Vicky, welcome to my little corner of www.travelshunt.com. and I guess this is the place where I tell you about how I’m fixated on investigating the world, meeting astonishing individuals, and getting as lost as conceivable with my camera.
1. The Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
The Taj Lake Palace formally known as Jag Niwas was built in-between 1743-and 1746. Surrounded by breathtaking views right in the middle of Pichola lake, this majestic palace turned hotel was constructed under the direction of the then royal dynasty of Mewar of Udaipur, Rajasthan the Maharaja Jagat Singh II, and was used as a summer palace. Taj Lake Palace has sky-high rates unlike many other hotels, but it undeniably provides top-notch royal services to all of its guests. This marble marvel along with its exquisite artwork reflects the essence of royal Rajasthan.
- Other facilities: Swimming Pool, Airport shuttle, Bar, free private parking, Game room, fitness center, Spa, and Restaurant.
- Hotel Rating: 9.2 Rooms: 83 Address: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 43,000
2. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
This Phenomenal 5-star luxury hotel is located in one of the most popular tourist destinations of India which also happens to be the most romantic city in the country ‘Udaipur, Rajasthan’. This majestic hotel is spread over 50 acres of lake-shore ground and a wildlife sanctuary near Lake Pichola. The elegant suites feature a stylish interior with stunning Rajasthani-Mughal-inspired architecture that will surely make you enchant with royalty.
Some suites also have lavish courtyards, separate living rooms, and private pools with a lovely view of Udaipur’s City Palace and Lake Pichola. The Oberoi Udaivilas also have two restaurants SuryaMahal and UdaiMahal that serves the best authentic Indian as well as International Cuisines. Guest stay is also engaged with many recreational activities like yoga sessions, Henna painting, and relaxing Spa.
- Other Facilities: Free WiFi, Free Parking, Family rooms, Outdoor Swimming pool, Restaurant & Bar
- Hotel Rating: 9.5
- Rooms: 87
- Address: The Oberoi Udaivilas, Badi-Gorela-Mulla Talai Rd, Haridas Ji Ki Magri, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 70,000
3. The Leela Palace Udaipur
This Picturesque lakeside 5-star resort has been listed as one of the best hotels in the World by Travel+Leisure readers. Located on Lake Pichola, this majestic hotel is surrounded by lush green mountains, beautiful gardens, and the historic City Palace. Its lavish accommodation consisting of 80 rooms, (72 Luxury rooms and 8 suites) along with its world-class spa by ESPA and upscale restaurants by the lakeside lures visitors from around the globe. Built in the year 2008 The Leela Palace is the best combination of luxury and royal ambience that is enriched with modern amenities that will make your stay memorable and comfortable.
- Other facilities: Swimming pool, Medical Assistance, Laundry Service, Bar & Restaurant, Free Parking & Wifi, Conference Hall.
- Hotel Rating: 9.5 (superb) Rooms: 80
- Address: Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 27,000
4. Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur
Built-in the 20th century on the shore of Lake Pichola, this historic property was built by Maharana Fateh Singh. Every room of this majestic hotel offers you a breathtaking view of the lake and Aravali Mountains. A banquet hall of 5177 sq ft and beautiful antiques are the soul of this Hotel. Elegant bar and fine dining restaurant serves both International and Rajasthani cuisines. Known for its old-world charm and grandeur Taj Fateh Prakash Palace is known for pampering its guests, getting it listed in the best hotels of Udaipur City.
- Other facilities: Swimming pool, Pets allowed, Bar, Restaurant, Free Parking & Wifi
- Hotel Rating: 8.9
- Rooms: 65
- Address: Lake Pichola, The City Palace Complex, City Palace Rd, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 25,000
5. RAAS Devighar
RAAS Devighar is one of the finest heritage hotel of Udaipur. Built in the 18th century at Delwara is located 23 Km from Railway Station and 29 Kms from the city Airport. This former hilltop fortress is more than a palace to stay. Beautiful architecture, pool deck, unbeatable view, and royal ambience all are made for a magical stay in this magnificent palace. RAAS Devighar is an entrancing fusion of ornate architecture with ancient glory offering guests with unmatched experience.
- Other facilities: Pool, Bar & lounge, Free Parking & Internet, Fitness Centre
- Hotel Rating: 9.3
- Rooms: 39
- Address: NH8, Near Eklingji Temple, Delwara, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313202
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 16,000
6. Taj Aravali Resort & Spa
Spread over 27 acres of land, Taj Aravali Resort & Spa offers a dramatic landscape surrounded by the lush green Aravali range. The hotel has an interesting architecture that has an indulgence of nomadic culture and Rajputana detailing. All the 176 rooms of this property are well equipped with Ultra-modern amenities like Wi-fi, TV, AC, and 24 room services to offer guests a lifetime experience.
This 5-star luxe hotel pampers its guests with its good food offered in 3 generous restaurants and Jiva Spa. Additionally, guests can also enjoy other recreational amenities like an outdoor pool, tennis court, and health.
- Other facilities: JIVA spa and therapy, Recreational activities, Swimming pool, Bar.
- Hotel Rating: 8.8
- Rooms: 176
- Address: Near, 1, Kheemach Kheda, Kodiyat Main Rd, Forest Chowki, Bujra, Rajasthan 313031
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 13,999
7. The Ananta Udaipur
Located at about 30 km away from the city Airport and 10 km from Udaipur City, The Ananta is one of the best gateway resort in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Staying in this property will give you an experience of a lifetime. Your stay in this hotel will help you to unwind from the mesmerising picturesque beauty of the unseen Udaipur beyond the touristy. Sitting on the bed of Aravalli Hills, this beautiful property has 234 classy rooms, sumptuous dining options along with exciting outdoor activities to keep you captivated. The Ananta has all the best amenities including a steam room, spa & fitness centre, yoga session, swimming pool, BBQ, minibar, locker room, and many more to give you a rejuvenating stay.
- Other facilities: Gym & pool, restaurants, hotel bar, free WiFi, Spa
- Hotel Rating: 7.9
- Rooms: 234
- Address: Village Bujhda, Tehsil Girwa, Kodiyat Main Rd, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313031
- Per Night Tariff (Starts at): INR 16,000