Himalaya’s are the perfect spot for treks, the views that they provide and the culture, the friendliness of people, and the already established trek route so you won’t face any difficulties while trekking. The Himalayas are one of the oldest mountain ranges in India and there are many high peaks so trekking among these peaks will be an amazing daredevil experience.
So Here are some of the best Himalayan Treks which you should do in the upcoming years:
Phulara Ridge Trek
Phulara Ridge is located in the Sankri region in Uttarakhand and the base camp for this trek starts from Sankri. Sankri is also the base point for the Kedarkantha trek but this trek is not as crowded as kedarkantha so you won’t find many people taking this trek. When you reach the summit and then you will see snow-capped mountains all over you and this is also called one of the most amazing ridge in India.
- The best time to do Phulara ridge trek is April, May, and June.
- The difficulty level of this trek is Moderate so prior trekking experience is required.
Dayara Bugyal Trek
Dayara Bugyal is located in the Raithal area in Uttarakhand and it is located very close to the Gangotri region. Dayara Bugyal trek is one such trek that will provide you with a view that no other trek will provide. Everything about this trek is so beautiful that there won’t be a single thing that you won’t like. It is a family-friendly trek as well so even kids can join this trek.
- The best time to do the Dayara Bugyal trek is from October to June.
- The level of difficulty of this trek ranges from Easy to moderate.
Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek
Ali Bedni Bugyal trek is located in Lohajung in the Uttarakhand region. This trek is a meadow trek and when it comes to meadow trek Ali Bedni Bugyal trek is one trek that comes first in terms of mountain views of Mt Nanda Ghunti and Mt Trishul. Ali is a meadow and Bedni is another Meadow and these two are one of the largest meadows situated at an extreme height. The sunrises and sunsets are also the best parts of this trek.
- The best time to do the Ali bedni bugyal trek is from April to June.
- The difficulty level of this trek is Moderate.
Chandranahan Lake Trek
Chandranahan lake is located in the Janglik area in Himachal Pradesh. It is a small lake which has several water springs nearby and it also provides us with views of Melted snow. Chandranahan lake is situated at a height of 14,000 ft so it is pretty high and it will give you an experience like mountain climbing. The best time to do the Chandranahan lake trek is from May to June and from October – November.
- The difficulty level of the Chandranahan Lake trek is moderate type so you will have to have adequate trekking experience.
Kedarkantha trek is situated in the Gaichawan region in Uttarakhand. Kedarkantha trek is one of the most beautiful Himalayan treks in India and also it is the best Himalayan trek for beginners because of the view it offers. It is an amazing snow trek.
- The best time to do the Kedarkantha trek is from March to June ( Without snow) and From September to February ( For Snow goes in December, January).
- The Difficulty level of the Kedarkantha trek ranges from Easy to Moderate depending on the season you visit.
Har ki Dun Trek
Har ki dun is located in Kotagaon in Uttarakhand. It is one such Himalayan trek that gives you a touch of ancient culture as you will pass some of the ancient wood villages. The scenery in Har Ki Dun changes several times a day so it is an amazing view to watch for.
- The best time to do the Har Ki Dun trek is from March to June and from September to December.
- The difficulty level of this trek is moderate so it is better to have a trekking experience.
Gaumukh Tapovan Trek
Gaumukh Tapovan is located in Gangotri in Uttarakhand and the best part about this trek is that it takes you to the origin point of the Holy River Ganga which is called the Gaumukh Glacier and apart from this it also takes you close to the Mt. Shivling which is a view worth dying for.
- The best time to do Gaumukh Tapovan trek is in May- June and from September- October.
- The difficulty level of the Gaumukh Tapovan trek Ranges from Moderate to Difficult.
Rupin Pass Trek
Rupin Pass is situated in the Jiskun region in Himachal Pradesh. Rupin pass is known as the classic trek of India. This trek is full of surprises. You will see Hanging villages, an appearing, and disappearing river, Deep Pine forests, Snow bridges, Glacial Villages, and the scenery here changes every hour so that is something amazing.
- The best time to do the Rupin Pass trek is in May to June and from September to October.
- The Difficulty level of this trek ranges from Moderate to Difficult so only Highly trained people should do this trek.
Goechala trek is located in the Yuksom area in Sikkim. The best part about this trek is the views it provides of the gigantic Mt Kanchenjunga which is the Third Highest peak in the world and also you will see many other peaks while doing this trek.
- The best time to do this trek is from April to May and then in October.
- The difficulty level of this trek is Difficult so Highly trained and experienced trekkers should do this trek.
Kedartal is situated in Gangotri in Uttarakhand and is also termed as one of the most difficult treks in India. The max altitude it reaches is 16,000 ft. This is an amazing trek with the views that it offers.
- The best time to do this trek is from May to June and from September to October.