6 Out-of-the-Box Experiences in Himachal Pradesh
By Tour Travels Hunt
Here are 6 out-of-the-box experiences that you should undoubtedly not miss during your visit to this stunning region:
1. The toy train:
The Shimla toy train journey begins at Kalka, a small town in Haryana, and ends at Shimla.
2. Paragliding in Bir Billing:
one of the world's most popular paragliding destinations.
3. Trekking to Chandratal Lake: enjoy the mesmerizing view of the surrounding snow-capped peaks and alpine meadows.
4. Explore the ancient rock-cut temples of Masroor: The intricately carved temples, made out of a single rock, are a testament to the skill.
5. Ziplining in Mashobra: Mashobra on a thrilling zipline adventure, experiencing the breathtaking beauty.
6. Mountain biking in Manali: popular destination for adventure enthusiasts, and explore the rugged terrain and stunning scenery of the region.
Seattle on a Budget: Top 10 Hostels for Frugal Travelers
Top 30 Popular Destinations in Africa