8 Things to Do in Lepakshi
By Tour Travels Hunt
Here are 8 activities to try during your visit:
1. Visit Lepakshi Temple
2. See the Hanging Pillar
3. Admire the Monolithic Structures
4. Attend the Annual Festivals
5. Try Local Cuisine: Lepakshi is known for its tasty local food, such as gongura pachadi, pulihora, and pesarattu.
6. Shop at the Street Markets: Lepakshi has several street markets where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts, and textiles.
7. Explore the Papanaseswara Temple
8. Check out the Kalyana Mandapa: This beautiful structure is an intricate example of the Vijayanagara architecture.
Seattle on a Budget: Top 10 Hostels for Frugal Travelers
Top 30 Popular Destinations in Africa